Job Posting: Delivery Driver
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Shift: Mon to Fri 7:30am - 4pm
Salary: From $17-18 per hour
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, this position is responsible for the pick-up and delivery of parts and cores throughout the branch territory.
You will be driving a company owned van.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Loading and unloading trucks and trailers with the use of forklifts and floor jacks
- Inspecting and receiving goods into the data base reporting any damaged or discrepancies to the supervisor
- Stocking shelves within the warehouse and the store front, moving overflow and ensuring goods are stored in an organized and tidy manner.
- Picking and shipping product with a high level of accuracy
- Lots of lifting and moving of heavy product within the warehouse as required.
- Reporting equipment or structural deficiencies to the supervisor ensuring that the workplace and equipment is both clean and safe.
- Deliver and pick-up parts throughout Abbotsford and surrounding area.
- Picking up cores
- Other duties of a minor nature as assigned.
- Must have a valid BC Drivers License Class 5
- Forklift experience
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Clean drivers abstract
- General knowledge of Lower Mainland area
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- 1-Year Delivery Driving (preferred)
- Forklift License (required)
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Paid vacation/sick days
CBS Parts is an established company who strives to promote within. For the right individual there are opportunities for advancement.
We thank all of those interested in the position; however, we will only be contacting qualified candidates.