Message regarding COVID-19
To our valued customers,
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 Coronavirus situation and have established new procedures to follow the recommendations of the Canadian government and public health officials.
A key factor to limiting the spread of the virus is to practice social distancing. In an effort to do that, we have implemented the following:
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: DELIVERY Parts will continue to be delivered but will be left inside of your building near the entrance or outside in a predetermined area. Our drivers will not require a signature for proof of delivery; they will just require a name of the person acknowledging the delivery. For the safety of our employees and customers, the driver will maintain a safe distance from others.
- Our CBS Parts locations remain open for customers, but we have put up a 6-foot boundary from the counter, to provide a safe distance between employees and customers.
In addition, maintaining good hygiene is also crucial. CBS Parts continues to provide:
- Increased professional cleaning and sanitization in all our locations with focus on high traffic and high contact areas
- Frequent sanitization of credit card terminals
We understand that it is important for you to feel that you are interacting with a business that is safe and healthy. Within our work environment, we have instructed:
- Employees that have returned from travel outside of Canada and/or are displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19, to self-isolate for a minimum period of 14-days, and if necessary, seek medical attention
- Practice social distancing with co-workers by keeping at least a 6-foot distance from each other, and limiting the number of employees allowed in the lunchroom at a time
We would also ask anyone that may be experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have been potentially been exposed to the virus, to refrain from visiting a CBS Parts location so that we can continue to maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone. Alternate options to visiting a location include phone or email to the parts counter, or you can request to be signed up for online ordering at cbspartsnet.com.
Surrey (604) 888-1944 email@example.com
Delta (604) 589-7277 firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbotsford (604) 859-6731 email@example.com
Prince George (250) 563-9330 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kamloops (250) 314-1000 email@example.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these new procedures.
We appreciate your understanding and hope everyone continues to stay healthy and safe.
CBS Parts Ltd.